- Three lidded screw Jars (of your choice)
- Door handles (normally sold as cupboard handles)
- A small plastic animal of your choice (make sure it fits on the top of the jar)
- Spray paint (In a colour of your choice)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks (you can superglue or another strong glue if you prefer)
2. You then need to spray paint the lids of the jars and the plastic animal in the colour you chose. (For me the lids only took two coats, but the animal took quite a few more because of the ‘like fur ‘ texture)
3. When the spray paint has completely dried stick, the door handles in the centre of the jar lid use plenty of glue so it holds well. Then do the same to the animal sticking it on the jar from the feet or base.
4. Once the glue has cooled (or dried) put the lids back on the jars and you’re done!
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed. Come back next week for a DIY Mothers Day card! Will you be making these jars If you do I’d love to know how you got on? Do you celebrate mothers day? Have you bought a gift or made one? I’d love to know in the comments.